Fujifilm has officially confirms it will release the highly anticipated new X-T1 firmware 4.0 on June 29th. It’s been a long wait since the firmware was announced back in May. The new autofocus system will make the wait worth it.
New features coming in the X-T1 firmware 4.0
1. New AF System
- (1) New AF system with Zone and Wide/Tracking modes for effortless capture of moving subjects
- (2) Improvement of AF accuracy
- (3) Eye Detection AF
- (4) Auto Macro mode
- (5) AF improvement in the Movie mode
2. Other improvements
- (1) Improved Shutter Speed Dial operation
- (2) Exposure Compensation control in Manual.
- (3) Finer lines on the framing grid enhances visibility
- (4) Name of Silent mode changed to avoid confusion
You can read more here about the new firmware.
Share this Post